2048 Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
This organization was formed by Alex Iskold, Paul Sethi. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Photography. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MindMate.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from 2048 Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the 2048 Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars New York City Accelerator, Techstars, Right Side Capital Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matchstick Ventures, Techstars Ventures, Techstars. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by One Way Ventures, Indicator Ventures.
|$10M||13 Oct 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$15M||29 Jul 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|18 May 2021||-|
|12 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 May 2021||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|15 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||10 Apr 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||07 Apr 2021||New York, United States|
|$1M||02 Mar 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
– ConverseNow, a startup developing a platform that automates orders at quick service drive-thru windows, announced that it closed a $15 million series A funding round led by Craft Ventures, with participation from LiveOak Venture Partners, Tensility Venture Partners, Knoll Ventures, Bala Investments, 2048 Ventures, Bridge Investments, Moneta Ventures, and angel investors.
– The proceeds bring the company’s total raised to date to $18.3 million, which CEO Vinay Shukla says will be put toward scaling and creating technologies like “digital line-busting” — some of which will roll out later this year.
– Koffie Labs (Koffie), an insurtech focused on reinventing the trucking and transportation markets, today announced it has raised $4.5m in venture financing.
– Anthemis Group and Lerer Hippeau led two rounds of seed round financing with participation from 2048 Ventures, Plug and Play Ventures and C2 Ventures.
– Trucking insurance is an essential component of the broader $800b trucking industry and the backbone of the US economy. With commercial auto rates consistently increasing over the last decade, there are few viable options for fleets.
– Koffie uses telematics and advanced safety technology to underwrite trucking companies, rewarding fleets that invest in safety with discounted insurance premiums.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.