Moneta Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Folsom. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MindTickle, QuickStart Technologies, Sibros The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Big Data.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Moneta Ventures, startups are often financed by Click Ventures, 500 Startups, The Perkins Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Seeds, BELLE Michigan, LP, rocketship.vc. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qualcomm Ventures, Accel, Pereg Ventures.
The current fund was established by Lokesh Sikaria. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Moneta Ventures performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|11k Ventures||Germany, Hamburg|
|Aerofolks Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Aikang Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|BRED Banque||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Efun||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Independence Equity||Illinois, Northbrook, United States|
|Insigma Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|MathCapital||New York, New York, United States|
|MoSo||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Visionary Private Equity Group||Missouri, Saint Charles, United States|
|Yangli Konggu||China, Liaoning, Shenyang|
|Yingchuang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$70M||25 Jan 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||06 Nov 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$1M||04 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$11M||07 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$4M||15 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$11M||03 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$15M||29 Jul 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||09 Mar 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
ARIZ Precision Medicine
|$685K||19 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Humanly, a HR software, raised $4.3m in funding.
– The round was led by Zeal Capital Partners and joined by Spark Growth Ventures, Basecamp Fund, Moneta Ventures, and a group of angels including Payscale founder Joe Giordano and Aditi Consulting founder Pradeep Singh.
– Total funding to date is $5.3m.
– The company has seen revenue increase six times over the past year.
– It is riding tailwinds from companies that are rethinking their talent acquisition strategies amid the pandemic-driven shift to remote work and increasing attention on diversity.
– ConverseNow, a startup developing a platform that automates orders at quick service drive-thru windows, announced that it closed a $15 million series A funding round led by Craft Ventures, with participation from LiveOak Venture Partners, Tensility Venture Partners, Knoll Ventures, Bala Investments, 2048 Ventures, Bridge Investments, Moneta Ventures, and angel investors.
– The proceeds bring the company’s total raised to date to $18.3 million, which CEO Vinay Shukla says will be put toward scaling and creating technologies like “digital line-busting” — some of which will roll out later this year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.