Anthemis Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Analytics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Atom Bank, Quantopian, Metamarkets.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Anthemis Group, startups are often financed by Techstars, Spark Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Route 66 Ventures, Notion, Menlo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, Route 66 Ventures, e.ventures.
The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Anthemis Group is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Anthemis Group performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
This organization was formed by Amy Nauiokas, Nadeem Shaikh, Sean Park. Besides them, we counted 15 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$20M||01 Sep 2021||Mexico Mexico City|
|$3M||31 Aug 2021||Minnesota United States|
|$10M||19 Aug 2021||England London United Kingdom|
Amplify Life Insurance
|$2M||29 Jul 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$100M||12 Jul 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|$9M||11 Jul 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|$1M||05 Jul 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|$5M||30 Jun 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
|$37M||29 Jun 2021||Delhi India|
– UnifiHealth is a modern health plan for small businesses.
– The company raised $5.4M in Seed financing led by Anthemis with participation from Echelon Capital, Flare Capital, Digitalis Ventures and Great Oaks VC.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations, growing its team and business reach.
– Flat.mx, a real estate marketplace, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Anthemis and 500 Startups, and joined by ALLVP and Expa.
– Other investors include Opendoor CEO and co-founder Eric Wu, Flyhomes’ co-founder and CEO Tushar Garg, and Divvy Homes’ co-founder Brian Ma.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its operations in Mexico and Latin America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.