In 2012 was created Techstars Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boulder.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Techstars Ventures, startups are often financed by Walter Winshall, Uncork Capital, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Social Leverage, Founders' Co-op, ff Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VTF Capital, Union Square Ventures, RRE Ventures.
Comparing to the other companies, this Techstars Ventures performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Techstars Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber, SendGrid, Twilio For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|600K||01 Jul 2019||United States, Santa Monica|
|9M||11 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|3M||01 May 2015||Canada, North Vancouver|
|16 Aug 2014||United States, Chattanooga|
|5M||15 Nov 2016||United States, Los Angeles|
|2M||25 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|800K||05 Mar 2010||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||05 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
|5M||17 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
Trust & Will
|15M||17 Nov 2020||United States, San Diego|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.