Indicator Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Ben Luntz, Geoffrey Bernstein, Gerald Chan, Jonathan Struhl. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Indicator Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, ff Venture Capital, Wavemaker Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, Y Combinator, QueensBridge Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Y Combinator, Polaris Partners.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Indicator Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Indicator Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Edyn, Simplifeye, tbh. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Machine Learning. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|10M||27 May 2021||United States, Detroit|
|10M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Portland|
|50M||25 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|21 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|1M||27 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|02 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|1M||30 Jun 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|1M||10 Jun 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|9M||28 May 2020||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.