La Famiglia is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Berlin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Applied Intuition, FreightHub, Arculus The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Machine Learning.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the La Famiglia, startups are often financed by Point Nine Capital, Uncork Capital, Samaipata. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Point Nine Capital, e.ventures, Uncork Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Point Nine Capital, DN Capital, e.ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this La Famiglia performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Jeannette Fuerstenberg, Robert Lacher.
Funds with similar focus
|Actium Funds||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Aheim Capital||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Aiche Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Aqton||Bad Homburg, Germany, Hessen|
|Capillary Technologies||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Dean Foods||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Desjardins Securities||Canada, Lévis, Ontario|
|Green Challenge Fund||-|
|Green Cross Lab Cell||Ch'ungch'ong-namdo, South Korea, Yongin|
|ISU Pappajohn Center for Entrepreneurship||Ames, Iowa, United States|
|NVEST VENTURE||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Oriza Ventures||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Rongquan Capital||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Still Capital Partners||-|
|University Hospital Ventures||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Ventura Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Yesmail||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|$15M||15 Nov 2022||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$90M||14 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||08 Nov 2022||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden|
|$3M||02 Nov 2022||Baden-baden, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|$7M||26 Oct 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||12 Oct 2022||Munich, Bayern, Germany|
|$11M||09 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$12M||18 Aug 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$40M||13 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Unlock from London, UK is a SaaS-enabled marketplace to build culture among remote teams.
– The company raised $2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by La Famiglia with participation from Kima Ventures, Antler, GuideStar Ventures and angels Eduardo Ronzano, Thibaud Elziere, Frederic Montagnon, Julien Romanetto, Nicolas Steegmann, Philipp Moehring, Andy Chung, Ville Vesterinen and Deepali Nangia from Atomico Angel Network, Richard Faern, Ian Hathaway, Lu Li, co-founders of Personio and Foodora, VP Product at Malt etc.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.