Funds with similar focus
|Aimeishen Investment Management||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|Constellation Asset Management||-|
|Founders Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Koch Strategic Platforms||Kansas, United States, Wichita|
|Oxford Innovation||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Sichuan Haite High-Tech||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Tam Holdings||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Webster Bank||Connecticut, United States, Waterbury|
|$31M||28 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$50M||29 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||02 Mar 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$25M||22 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||15 Feb 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||14 Feb 2022||Burlington, Vermont, United States|
|$1M||31 Jan 2022||Hermosa Beach, California, United States|
|$13M||28 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$40M||10 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Blackbird.AI, an AI-powered platform designed to combat disinformation, announced that it closed a $10 million series A funding round led by Dorilton Ventures with participation from NetX, Generation Ventures, Trousdale Ventures, StartFast Ventures, and individual angel investors.
– The proceeds, which bring the company’s total raised to $11.87 million, will be used to support ramp-ups in hiring and product lines and launch new features and capabilities for corporate and national security customers, according to cofounder and CEO Wasim Khaled.
– The cost of disinformation and digital manipulation threats to organizations and governments is estimated to be $78 billion annually, the University of Baltimore and Cheq Cybersecurity found in a report.
– Blackbird.AI is a NYC-based AI-driven Disinformation Intelligence Platform.
– The company closed a $10m Series A funding.
– The round was led by Dorilton Ventures, with participation from new investors including Generation Ventures, Trousdale Ventures, StartFast Ventures and Richard Clarke. Existing investor NetX also participated.
– The new investment will be used to scale up the engineering and sales teams, fast-track new product development, and accelerate platform adoption by a global client base.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.