In 2013 was created Haystack, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Haystack, startups are often financed by Tuesday Capital, Pear Ventures, Urban Us. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pear Ventures, Susa Ventures, Urban Us. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lux Capital, Khosla Ventures, GGV Capital.
When the investment is from Haystack the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Haystack performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
This organization was formed by Semil Shah. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Autonomous Vehicles, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Instacart, DoorDash, OpenDoor Labs. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|FMC.COM Investment Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Gaomei Yunjing Investments||-|
|Kassabov Santos Ventures, LLC||Florida, United States, Winter Park|
|Lineage Logistics||Michigan, Novi, United States|
|Magic Leap||Florida, Plantation, United States|
|Monachil Capital Partners LP||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Network Medical Management||Alhambra, California, United States|
|Novo Nordisk Foundation||Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|PHI MANAGEMENT||France, Nantes, Pays de la Loire|
|Pixelworks||California, San Jose, United States|
|Resource Partners||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warszawa|
|Strategic Year Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Suzhou Chunhe Jingming Investment Center||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Tokalon Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|TWG Development||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Yidezhen Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$2M||21 Jul 2015||New York, New York, United States|
– Robocorp, the open-source process automation platform, has closed a $21m Series A investment round led by Canvas Ventures with participation from Benchmark, Uncorrelated Ventures, Slow Ventures, Firstminute Capital, Harpoon Ventures, Artisanal Ventures, Haystack Ventures and a host of angels in the intelligent automation and open source space.
– Additionally, Robocorp is releasing Robocorp Control Room, a self-managed automation orchestration platform for solutions integrators, robots-as-service providers, and enterprises that want to power automations at scale with governance and control.
– Businesses are looking to automate manual tasks and tedious processes for business functions that include HR, IT, finance, data management, customer communications, and IT operations. In fact, 50% of CIOs will be accelerating robotization and automation by 2024 according to IDC.
– Finley, a debt capital raise and management solution, has announced a $3m seed round led by Matt Harris and Kevin Zhang of Bain Capital Ventures, with participation from Haystack, Nine Four Ventures, TwentyTwo VC, and Y Combinator.
– The company’s software helps growing companies automate due diligence, ensure compliance, and streamline ongoing reporting with their capital providers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.