The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Broadcasting, Mobile. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Socar, BIOMx, Noom For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from KB Investment is 10-50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the KB Investment, startups are often financed by Yellow Financial Group, Translink Capital, Shinhan Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bass Investment, Murex Partners, HB Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Murex Partners, Bass Investment, Dunamu & Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||20 Aug 2021||California San Jose United States|
|$3M||29 Jun 2021||China Hong Kong Hong Kong Island|
|$54M||23 Jun 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$9M||09 Apr 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$12M||12 Jan 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$12M||25 Sep 2020||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$25M||21 Sep 2020||Israel North District|
|$5M||22 Aug 2020||Hanoi Vietnam|
|$808K||28 Jun 2020|
– GenEdit has closed a $26m Series A financing.
– New investors include Eli Lilly, KTB Network, Company K Partners, Korea Investment Partners, DAYLI Partners, KB Investment, IMM Investment, and TIMEFOLIO Asset Management.
– The funding will support the further development of GenEdit’s NanoGalaxy™ platform of non-viral, non-lipid polymer nanoparticles, and the selection for clinical development of therapeutic candidates targeting diseases of the nervous system.
– TomoCredit, a fintech company offering a credit card focused on building a credit history for first-time borrowers, announced a $10 million Series A funding round led by Kapor Capital and KB Investment, a subsidiary of South Korea’s leading consumer bank.
– The company also appointed Ash Gupta, former CRO at American Express, to the board.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.