In 2012 was created SparkLabs Accelerator, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in South Korea. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Seoul.
This SparkLabs Accelerator works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from SparkLabs Accelerator is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the SparkLabs Accelerator, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, White Star Capital, Rothenberg Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zetta Venture Partners, Start Smart Labs, Polaris Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SparkLabs Global Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia, Kakao Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Memebox, Drop, Jocoos.
The fund was created by Bernard Moon, Hanjoo Lee, Jimmy Kim. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|29 Jul 2021||Yeoksamdong, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$87K||21 Jan 2021||-|
|$174K||23 Oct 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$13M||02 Sep 2020||South Korea|
|08 Jun 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|05 Jun 2020||Whitby, Ontario, Canada|
|$1M||13 May 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|12 May 2020||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|06 May 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.