Translink Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TangoMe, Soundhound, Rescale. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Advertising, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The current fund was established by Jackie Yang, Jay Eum, Sung Park, Toshi Otani. Besides them, we counted 13 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Translink Capital, startups are often financed by Sierra Ventures, Storm Ventures, XG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sierra Ventures, Storm Ventures, XG Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Alibaba Group.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Translink Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Translink Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$21M||18 Oct 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$25M||04 Oct 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$16M||28 Sep 2022||Fremont, California, United States|
Point Robotics Medtech Inc.
|$18M||15 Aug 2022||-|
|$65M||11 Mar 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$18M||30 Nov 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$17M||02 Nov 2021||Neuchâtel, Switzerland|
|$30M||19 Oct 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$3M||18 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Sonatus, a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based automotive software company, raised $35m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Translink Capital with participation from Hyundai Motor Group’s Kia Corporation, SAIC Capital, LG Electronics, Marvell, UMC Capital, and Wanxiang Group Company.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate global growth and further expand its roadmap of next-generation software-defined vehicle solutions.
– Plus One Robotics from San Francisco has completed a $33m Series B funding.
– McRock Capital and TransLink Ventures co-led the round, with participation from BMWi Ventures, Kensington Capital Partners, and Ironspring Ventures alongside existing investors.
– Whitney Rockley of McRock Capital and Toshi Otani of TransLink will join the company’s Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.