The company was established in Asia in South Korea. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Seongnam.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the KTB Network, startups are often financed by Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, Formation 8. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stonebridge Capital, Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Industrial Bank of Korea, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Stonebridge Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Advertising Platforms. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Toss, Berkeley Lights, Mogoroom. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. This KTB Network works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
|$44M||12 Jul 2021||Bengaluru India Karnataka|
|$4M||11 Jan 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$40M||18 Sep 2020||China Hubei Jiang'an District|
|$11M||17 Aug 2020||Bengaluru India Karnataka|
|$14M||18 Jun 2020||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$4M||03 Mar 2020||Bengaluru India Karnataka|
|$4M||06 Jan 2020||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|04 Nov 2019||Bengaluru India Karnataka|
|$30M||17 Jul 2019||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
– GenEdit has closed a $26m Series A financing.
– New investors include Eli Lilly, KTB Network, Company K Partners, Korea Investment Partners, DAYLI Partners, KB Investment, IMM Investment, and TIMEFOLIO Asset Management.
– The funding will support the further development of GenEdit’s NanoGalaxy™ platform of non-viral, non-lipid polymer nanoparticles, and the selection for clinical development of therapeutic candidates targeting diseases of the nervous system.
– PharmCADD announced that it has finished USD 16m series B funding on March 31, 2021.
– This funding round was led by Strategic Investors: Huons, Samyang Holdings and SD BIOSENSOR; and Financial Investors: KTB Network, Daily Partners, DSC Investment, KDB Capital, Maple Investment and KB Securities.
– As a result, PharmCADD has secured total of USD 22m in funding since its establishment.
– PharmCADD plans to use the funding not only to launch the U.S. and India-based branches but also to advance its AI & Physics-based drug discovery platform technology, Pharmulator™, and to expand R&D manpower. The funding will be used for the preclinical study of internal pipelines as well.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.