This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seongnam
This investor is located in Asia, South Korea. The main office of this VC is situated in Seongnam.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Besides KTB Network, start-ups are typically funded by Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, Formation 8 and 6 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Stonebridge Capital, Softbank Ventures Asia, Samsung Ventures, the total number of co-investors is 8. The investors in the following rounds are usually Industrial Bank of Korea, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Stonebridge Capital, and 4 VCs in total.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. Besides this, the fund also invested in 4 other countries. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Advertising Platforms. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 14 more areas of investment. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 4 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Toss, Berkeley Lights, Mogoroom are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2007. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. KTB Network participates, on average, in 25 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 18 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We also identified another 10 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.