The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Restaurants, Apps. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Woowa Brothers, True Balance, Baedal Minjeok For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from IMM Investment the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the IMM Investment, startups are often financed by Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Bon Angels Venture Partners, Altos Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Altos Ventures, Stonebridge Capital, Smilegate Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Altos Ventures, IBK Capital, Goldman Sachs.
|Central Texas Angel Network||United States, Austin|
|Cornerstone OnDemand||United States, Santa Monica|
|Trellas Enterprises||Cyprus, Nicosia|
|Hairong High Tech||-|
|Natural Products Canada||Canada, Charlottetown|
|Inspired Evolution Investment Management||South Africa, NA - South Africa|
|CardinalStone Capital Advisers||Nigeria, Lagos|
|MetaProp||United States, New York|
|$1B||25 Aug 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$44M||23 Jul 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$54M||23 Jun 2021||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$5M||22 Aug 2020||Hanoi Vietnam|
|$37M||28 Jul 2020||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$14M||18 Jun 2020||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
|$40M||28 Apr 2020||China Shanghai|
|$7M||03 Feb 2020||Chiyoda Japan|
|$26M||07 Jan 2020||Gyeonggi-do South Korea|
– GenEdit has closed a $26m Series A financing.
– New investors include Eli Lilly, KTB Network, Company K Partners, Korea Investment Partners, DAYLI Partners, KB Investment, IMM Investment, and TIMEFOLIO Asset Management.
– The funding will support the further development of GenEdit’s NanoGalaxy™ platform of non-viral, non-lipid polymer nanoparticles, and the selection for clinical development of therapeutic candidates targeting diseases of the nervous system.
– Orum Therapeutics closed a $84m Series B financing.
– The financing was led by IMM Investment and joined by new investors (KDB Investment and Atinum, among others) and existing investors (Intervest and KB Investment, among others).
– Orum plans to use the proceeds to advance the Company’s lead therapeutic candidates into clinical trials, explore additional payload chemistries to develop additional payloads that modulate the ubiquitin pathway, and other general corporate purposes.
– The company has developed a new class of ADC payloads, called neoDegraders, to specifically degrade intracellular target proteins within cancer cells via the E3 ubiquitin ligase pathway.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.