This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The VC's location is in Asia, South Korea. The primary office of this VC is located in Seoul.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. When IMM Investment invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
We also identified another 4 core personnel in our database.
Woowa Brothers, True Balance, Baedal Minjeok are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Restaurants, Apps. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with IMM Investment, start-ups are often financed by Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Bon Angels Venture Partners, Altos Ventures as well as 5 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Altos Ventures, Stonebridge Capital, Smilegate Investment and also 7 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Altos Ventures, IBK Capital, Goldman Sachs.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.6% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.