In 1954 was created Korea Development Bank, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Seoul. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Communications Infrastructure, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight China Bank, True Balance, East Interactive.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. When the investment is from Korea Development Bank the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Korea Development Bank, startups are often financed by SparkLabs Accelerator, SK Securities, Mirae Asset Venture Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are POSCO Venture Capital, Premier Partners, Korea Kolmar Co.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TS Investment, Shinhan Capital, Shinhan Bank.
|Arkeon Gestion||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Beacon Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Beijing Holch Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cambridge Companies||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|CAPNOVA||Aarhus, Denmark, Midtjylland|
|Dutchess Opportunity Fund||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Glocalink Singapore||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Hornbill Capital Advisers||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Hound Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Huahang Investment||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|KKCG||Lucerne, Luzern, Switzerland|
|KKR & Co.||New York, New York, United States|
|NextCard||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Phoenix Technologies||California, Milpitas, United States|
|PlanGrid||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Siebel Systems||California, Redwood Shores, United States|
|Tom Brown Inc||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Winnovation||California, San Jose, United States|
|$32M||08 Jun 2022||South Korea, Gangwon-do, South Korea|
|$53M||03 Jun 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$182M||09 May 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$8M||03 May 2022||Busan, Pusan-jikhalsi, South Korea|
|$26M||24 Mar 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$100M||03 Mar 2022||Russian Federation, Sakhalin Oblast, Russia|
|$104M||28 Feb 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$17M||24 Feb 2022||Daejeon, Taejon-jikhalsi, South Korea|
|$21M||07 Feb 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
– H2O Hospitality, a South Korea and Japan-based unmanned hotel management company, raised $30m funding.
– The round was led by Kakao Investment and Korea Development Bank, Gorilla Private Equity, Intervest and NICE Investment also participated.
– H2O Hospitality will expand its business further by adding various types of accommodations in South Korea and Japan in 2021 and 2022 and plans to enter Singapore and Indonesia in 4Q in 2022 in line with its Southeast Asia penetration strategy.
– Deepbrain AI (formerly Moneybrain), a conversational AI startup based in Seoul, South Korea, has raised $44m in a series B round led by Korea Development Bank at a post-money valuation of $180m.
– The capital will be used to expand the company’s customer base and operations globally, CEO Eric Jang said in a statement, with a particular emphasis on the U.S.
– Deepbrain provides a range of AI-powered customer service products, but its focus is on “synthetic humans,” or human-like avatars that respond to natural language questions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.