In 1988 was created Atinum Investment, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seoul. The company was established in Asia in South Korea.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Atinum Investment works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Atinum Investment is 10-50 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Berkeley Lights, InstaReM, Profusa. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, iOS.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Atinum Investment, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures, Stonebridge Capital, Mirae Asset Venture Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stonebridge Capital, Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Company K Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Company K Partners, Woomi construction corporation.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$5M||09 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$26M||08 Nov 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$54M||23 Jun 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$27M||03 Jun 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$1M||09 Apr 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$10M||09 Mar 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$44M||05 Mar 2021||South Korea|
|$9M||02 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$190M||11 Jan 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– GoodTime announced $9.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by KTB Ventures along with participation from Smilegate and Atinum Investment.
– This funding will be used to accelerate innovation for hiring/candidate experience solutions and accelerate go-to-market growth in a wide range of industries with innovative clients such as Box, Shopify, and Zoom.
– GoodTime is an AI-based hiring experience solution that can reduce time-to-hire by as much as 50% while saving as much as $500,000 per year in talent acquisition costs.
– GoodTime is the only HRtech solution that provides a way to measure and manage the diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) process for interview scheduling.
– Orum Therapeutics closed a $84m Series B financing.
– The financing was led by IMM Investment and joined by new investors (KDB Investment and Atinum, among others) and existing investors (Intervest and KB Investment, among others).
– Orum plans to use the proceeds to advance the Company’s lead therapeutic candidates into clinical trials, explore additional payload chemistries to develop additional payloads that modulate the ubiquitin pathway, and other general corporate purposes.
– The company has developed a new class of ADC payloads, called neoDegraders, to specifically degrade intracellular target proteins within cancer cells via the E3 ubiquitin ligase pathway.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.