This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Bundangdong
NEOPLY is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The fund is located in South Korea, Asia. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Bundangdong.
The fund's activity peaked in 2019. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2018. In comparison with other funds, NEOPLY makes 25 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Aside from NEOPLY, start-ups are often funded by Strong Ventures, Small and Medium Business Administration, Neowiz. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Strong Ventures, Lotte Accelerator. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Strong Ventures, SEMA Translink Investment, Mega Investment, out of 1 investor from our database.
LUXI Co. Ltd. is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Casual Games, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.9% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.