This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The primary office of this VC is located in Seoul. This investor is located in Asia, South Korea.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Artificial Intelligence, Software. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - South Korea. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. ABL Bio, LetinAR Co., Ltd., Dable are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Along with DSC Investment, start-ups are often financed by Kakao Ventures, Naver Corporation, Korea Investment Partners as well as 3 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Korea Investment Partners, overall with 6 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Korea Investment Partners, Stonebridge Capital, Mirae Asset Venture Investment.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 6 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. DSC Investment is involved in 22 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
92.3% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.7% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.