The main department of described VC is located in the Seoul. The company was established in Asia in South Korea.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the DSC Investment, startups are often financed by Kakao Ventures, Naver Corporation, Korea Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Capstone Partners Co., Ltd., Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Korea Investment Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Korea Investment Partners, Stonebridge Capital, Mirae Asset Venture Investment.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ABL Bio, LetinAR Co., Ltd., Dable. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Software.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this DSC Investment works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
|07 Jun 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$7M||05 May 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$16M||19 Apr 2021||Busan, Pusan-jikhalsi, South Korea|
|$55M||07 Apr 2021||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|$44M||05 Mar 2021||South Korea|
|$1M||26 Feb 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$16M||27 May 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$22M||02 Apr 2020||California, United States|
|$8M||09 Sep 2019||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
– PharmCADD announced that it has finished USD 16m series B funding on March 31, 2021.
– This funding round was led by Strategic Investors: Huons, Samyang Holdings and SD BIOSENSOR; and Financial Investors: KTB Network, Daily Partners, DSC Investment, KDB Capital, Maple Investment and KB Securities.
– As a result, PharmCADD has secured total of USD 22m in funding since its establishment.
– PharmCADD plans to use the funding not only to launch the U.S. and India-based branches but also to advance its AI & Physics-based drug discovery platform technology, Pharmulator™, and to expand R&D manpower. The funding will be used for the preclinical study of internal pipelines as well.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.