Company K Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Ilsangu.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Opposing the other organizations, this Company K Partners works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Company K Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Company K Partners, startups are often financed by Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Atinum Investment, Zig Bang. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stonebridge Capital, Atinum Investment, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Stonebridge Capital, Shinhan Financial Group, Premier Partners.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Search Engine. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nearthlab, Polygon Games, Iamcompany.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||01 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$30M||05 May 2022||Seongnam, Kyonggi-do, South Korea|
|$21M||22 Feb 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$14M||30 Nov 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$28M||07 Oct 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$8M||23 Sep 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$12M||15 Sep 2021||-|
|$27M||03 Sep 2021||Yongin, Ch'ungch'ong-namdo, South Korea|
|$9M||09 Apr 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
– GenEdit has closed a $26m Series A financing.
– New investors include Eli Lilly, KTB Network, Company K Partners, Korea Investment Partners, DAYLI Partners, KB Investment, IMM Investment, and TIMEFOLIO Asset Management.
– The funding will support the further development of GenEdit’s NanoGalaxy™ platform of non-viral, non-lipid polymer nanoparticles, and the selection for clinical development of therapeutic candidates targeting diseases of the nervous system.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.