Company K Partners
South Korea, Ilsangu
Company K Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea. The main department of described VC is located in the Ilsangu.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Opposing the other organizations, this Company K Partners works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Company K Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Company K Partners, startups are often financed by Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Atinum Investment, Zig Bang. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stonebridge Capital, Atinum Investment, Capstone Partners Co., Ltd.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Stonebridge Capital, Shinhan Financial Group, Premier Partners.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Search Engine. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nearthlab, Polygon Games, Iamcompany.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: the-partners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last_initial, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.7% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.