In 1996 was created LB Investment, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in South Korea. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seoul.
Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the LB Investment, startups are often financed by Kakao Ventures, Altos Ventures, Samsung Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kakao Ventures, Altos Ventures, Shinhan Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Altos Ventures, Kakao Ventures, Samsung Ventures.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this LB Investment performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Korea. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Advertising. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lixiangjia, Maihaoche.com, Noom Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||11 Aug 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$8M||09 May 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$26M||24 Mar 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$13M||08 Mar 2022||Delaware, United States|
|$58M||03 Feb 2022||Yeoksamdong, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$10M||19 Nov 2021||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$14M||17 Nov 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$10M||29 Sep 2021||Seongnam, Kyonggi-do, South Korea|
|$24M||23 Sep 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
– 3i Inc., a Seoul, South Korea immersive experience company specializing in metaverse technology, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, raised nearly $24M(₩28B Won) in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SV Investment with participation from Korean Development Bank, LB Investment, DS Asset, YG Investment, Intops Investment, Enlight Ventures, NBH Capital, and Korea Asset Investment Securities.
– The company intends to use the funds to develop new products and expand its metaverse platform business.
– HappyFresh, the on-demand grocery app based in Indonesia, announced it has raised a $65 million Series D.
– The round was led by Naver Financial Corporation and Gafina B.V., with participation from STIC, LB and Mirae Asset Global Investments.
– It also included returning investors Mirae-Asset Naver Asia Growth Fund and Z Venture Capital.
– Founded in 2014, HappyFresh was the first Instacart-style grocery delivery service to launch in Southeast Asia.
– It expanded into five markets before shutting down its operations in Taiwan and the Philippines in 2016.
– It continues to operate in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.