The company was established in Asia in South Korea. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Seoul.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the SV Investment Corp, startups are often financed by Symbiosis Group, Shumway Capital, Seventure Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Symbiosis, Shinhan Private Equity, Shinhan Capital.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Medical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vedanta Biosciences. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|AAJ Capital LLC||-|
|AEM Capital||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Distinguished Gentlemen Group||Cartersville, Georgia, United States|
|Fiserv||Brookfield, United States, Wisconsin|
|Forgame||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|InnoVision Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Inteliquent||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Kataweb||Italy, Lazio, Rome|
|Kuok Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Lone Pine Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Pioneer Venture Partners||Kirkland, United States, Washington|
|Prime Mont V.C||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Railways Pension Scheme||England, London, United Kingdom|
|RenewableTech Ventures||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Structure Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Topspin Medical||HaMerkaz, Israel, Lod|
|Wongnai||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|$11M||07 Sep 2022||Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$8M||22 Aug 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$30M||05 May 2022||Seongnam, Kyonggi-do, South Korea|
|$58M||03 Feb 2022||Yeoksamdong, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$5M||14 Dec 2021||Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$24M||23 Sep 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$53M||01 Jun 2021||Yeoksamdong, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$1M||07 May 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$12M||12 Jan 2021||South Korea|
– 3i Inc., a Seoul, South Korea immersive experience company specializing in metaverse technology, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, raised nearly $24M(₩28B Won) in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SV Investment with participation from Korean Development Bank, LB Investment, DS Asset, YG Investment, Intops Investment, Enlight Ventures, NBH Capital, and Korea Asset Investment Securities.
– The company intends to use the funds to develop new products and expand its metaverse platform business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.