Arena Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the West Hollywood. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Clover Health, Andela, Atrium LTS. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Lifestyle, Health Care. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Arena Ventures, startups are often financed by Switch Ventures, Y Combinator, Structure Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Switch Ventures, Brady Brim-DeForest, Wavemaker Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, GV, Switch Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Arena Ventures works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Arena Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Jeff Lo, Paige Craig. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|3M||05 Sep 2019||United States, Atlanta|
|4M||02 Aug 2018||Australia, Sydney|
|2M||22 Dec 2017||United States, New York|
|13M||05 Dec 2017||United States, New York|
|18M||01 Dec 2017||United States, New York|
|10M||15 Jun 2017|
|4M||23 May 2017||United States, San Francisco|
|19 May 2017||United States, New York|
|2M||01 May 2017||United States, Alexandria|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.