In 2001 was created Manzanita Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Manzanita Capital, startups are often financed by Switch Ventures, Struck Capital, SoGal Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Forerunner Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), SoGal Ventures.
The fund was created by William Fisher. The overall number of key employees were 4.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Women's, Retail. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Glossier, Unbound. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Abies Ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Beijing Jike Shenghuo Keji||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BIG Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Bionova Capital||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|CentreStone Ventures||Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg|
|Creative Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fenway Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Franklin Advisors||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Icon Holding Company||-|
|LGT Venture Philanthropy||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Merrick Ventures||Florida, United States, West Palm Beach|
|NextCard||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Philadelphia Financial Group||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Pride Capital||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Shanghai Yijinghui Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Vela Technologies||England, London, United Kingdom|
|07 Sep 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Aug 2017||New York, New York, United States|
|31 Dec 2014||New York, New York, United States|
Into The Gloss
|$8M||17 Nov 2014||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||13 Aug 2014||New York, New York, United States|
|01 May 2013||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|01 Dec 2001||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.