In 2014 was created Struck Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Struck Capital, startups are often financed by Argonautic Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, Storm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Storm Ventures, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Storm Ventures, New Enterprise Associates.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Struck Capital performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Financial Services. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wunder Mobility, Atrium LTS, Scratch Financial.
The current fund was established by Adam B. Struck. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Akron Archangels||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|Alterna Bank||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|BoomTown||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|Cyrus Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Dada Entertainment||New York, New York, United States|
|FRCI||Mauritius, Phoenix, Plaines Wilhems|
|Fuzhou Guoke||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|Grovest||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Jianpu Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|K1 Ventures Ltd.||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Lumikai||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|NIF SMBC Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|PurposeBuilt Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rethink Food||New York, New York, United States|
|Symphony International Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|The Acorn Technology Fund||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|The Yard Ventures||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|United News of India||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Vifor Pharma||Glattbrugg, Switzerland, Zurich|
|$3M||02 Sep 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$8M||24 Aug 2022||-|
|$25M||13 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$19M||25 May 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$8M||10 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||04 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||28 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||14 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Sendoso, a gifting platform, raised $100m funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank via its Vision Fund 2.
– Previous investors Oak HC/FT, Struck Capital, Stage 2 Capital, Craft Ventures, Signia Venture Partners and Felicis Ventures also participated.
– The company has more than 20,000 businesses signed up and using its services.
– Marco Financial, a trade finance company, raised $7m in seed funding and $75m in a credit facility.
– The round was led by Arcadia Funds and Kayyak Ventures, and backed by Village Global VC, Flexport Ventures, Tresalia Capital, 342 Capital, Struck Capital, Antler LLC, Antler Elevate, Florida Funders, Fox Ventures and Arpegio – Venture Capital.
– The company plans to increase its credit line to $100m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.