In 2016 was created The Yard Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Waltham.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the The Yard Ventures, startups are often financed by Manifest Investment Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Knight Enterprise Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Green D Ventures, Blue Ivy Ventures, Purple Arch Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alumni Ventures Group, University Ventures, Webb Investment Network.
This organization was formed by Michael Madden. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from The Yard Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this The Yard Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline NewLeaf Symbiotics, Lacework, RapidSOS Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Financial Services.
|Akron Archangels||Akron, Ohio, United States|
|Alta Peaks Capital Management||-|
|Aramex Ventures||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|BELLE Michigan, LP||Michigan, Troy, United States|
|Black River Investments||California, Pebble Beach, United States|
|BlueSky Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|BoomTown||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|Dentsu Innovation Partners||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|K1 Ventures Ltd.||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Killik & Co||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nordic Eye Venture Capital||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|PurposeBuilt Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Qinghua DNA Jijin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Rethink Food||New York, New York, United States|
|Salisbury Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|The Acorn Technology Fund||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Vifor Pharma||Glattbrugg, Switzerland, Zurich|
|White Oak Healthcare Finance||-|
|$30M||01 May 2022||Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana|
|$18M||06 Dec 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$17M||26 Oct 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||17 Oct 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$22M||09 Oct 2021||Florida, United States|
|$8M||09 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$53M||18 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$5M||09 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||02 Dec 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– AllHere, a Boston MA-based company which specializes in providing K-12 districts with technology solutions for student outcomes, raised $8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Spero Ventures with participation from Rethink Education, Gratitude Railroad, Potencia Ventures, and Boston Impact Initiative, as well as new investors Softbank’s Opportunity Fund, Operator Collective, and Yard Ventures.
– The investment round will be used to grow the capabilities of AllHere’s conversational artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot, expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.