The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Comparing to the other companies, this Accelerator Ventures performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nutanix, Influitive, Sixup. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Apps. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Accelerator Ventures, startups are often financed by Western Technology Investment, Uncork Capital, Pathfinder. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, Blumberg Capital, Compound. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FirstMark, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Blumberg Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$7M||18 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$10M||14 May 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||17 Oct 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$33M||10 Sep 2018||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$4M||11 Dec 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|28 Nov 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||21 Nov 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||19 Jul 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|30 Jun 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
– ZenLedger is a cryptocurrency tax software and blockchain analytics startup.
– Company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Bloccelerate VC with participation from Mark Cuban’s Radical Ventures, G1 VC, Borderless Capital, 4RC, Centrality, BIGG Digital Assets, CoinGecko, Accelerator Ventures, angel investors Jon Staenberg and Darren Lau, as well as previous investors Vestigo Ventures, Castle Island Ventures, Migration Capital, Blackwater Capital, and Karl Muth.
– The company intends to use the funds to release its cryptocurrency portfolio management solution, to grow its team through new hires in marketing, enterprise sales, customer service, and software engineering, to further advance the product and customer experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.