The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2017. This Berggruen Holdings works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Machine Learning. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ezetap, Mindstrong Health, Rigetti Computing.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Berggruen Holdings, startups are often financed by SoftBank Capital, Social Capital, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Social Capital, Helion Venture Partners, Data Collective DCVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iNovia Capital, Social Capital, Horizons Ventures.
|YOLO Leisure and Technology||-|
|NOS Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Ariana Capital Investment||-|
|Angel Capital Association||United States, Overland Park|
|Tsunami Network Partners||-|
|Research Technology Ventures||-|
|UCL Advances Business Support||United Kingdom, London|
|YOLO Leisure and Technology||United Kingdom, London|
|Ackerley Partners||United States, Seattle|
|$66M||18 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|24 Jul 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|01 Nov 2017||United Kingdom, London|
|07 Sep 2017||United States, New York|
|$14M||15 Jun 2017||United States, Mountain View|
|$38M||16 Mar 2017||United States, Cambridge|
|$11M||09 Nov 2015||United States, New York|
|$23M||07 Aug 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|$8M||20 Feb 2014||India, Bengaluru|
– MobileCoin, a safe and easy digital payments ecosystem, today announced the closing of its $66m Series B to further develop MobileCoin technology. – The round was led by Alameda Research, Berggruen Holdings, BlockTower Capital, Coinbase Ventures, General Catalyst, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, and Vy Capital. – This round will be used to further develop MobileCoin’s products, including MOBot, the first cryptocurrency chatbot payment system, the company’s Merchant Services buildout, and the ro... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.