Pathfinder is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2015. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Leuven. The company was established in Europe in Belgium.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Credit Karma, SendGrid, Twilio Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2009. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. When the investment is from Pathfinder the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Pathfinder, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, Techstars Boulder Accelerator, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, Founders Fund, Techstars Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Felicis Ventures, Uncork Capital.
This organization was formed by Noor Ilani.
|Anhui Zhongding Sealing Parts||Anhui, China, Ningguo|
|Big Red Ventures||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|GAIN Capital||Maryland, New Jersey, United States|
|GENTOSHA MediaConsulting||Japan, Tokyo|
|Limburg Business Development Fund (LBDF)||-|
|Newable Private Investing||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Novaquest Capital Management||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|o3 Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|PSG||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Shanghua Hegui Touzi||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|Shanxi Heling Touzi guanli Co., Ltd.||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|SPD International||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Squadron Medical Finance Solutions||-|
|Taprogge||Germany, Hesse, Hessen|
|TinkBig Venture||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Vortex Partners||Addison, Texas, United States|
|Yunshi Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|$11M||05 Oct 2021||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$20M||14 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|27 Jan 2021||Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$3M||11 May 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||23 Oct 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||23 Sep 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||05 Aug 2019||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$5M||13 Jun 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|05 Jun 2019||Thailand|
– Lolli is a NYC-based bitcoin rewards company.
– In March 2021 the company raised $5m in Pre-Series funding.
– The round was led by Seven Seven Six, Night Media, Serena Ventures, Casey Neistat, Phil Defranco, Cody Ko, Noel Miller, Ian Borthwick, and Gabriel Leydon.
– The funding follows a previous $3m seed round led by PathFinder, Founders Fund’s early-stage investment vehicle, and included Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, Michelle Phan, Digital Currency Group, and Bain Capital.
– Multiply Labs, a San Francisco, CA-based robotics company developing automated manufacturing systems for the production of individualized drugs, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Casdin Capital with participation from new investors Lux Capital and Pathfinder, Founders Fund’s early stage investment vehicle, Fifty Years and Garage Capital.
– In conjunction with the funding, Michael Doherty, a representative of Casdin Capital, will join Multiply Labs’ Board of Directors.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its installed robotic production capacity, and to apply its tech to new life-saving therapies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.