The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Total Access Fund, startups are often financed by Alumni Ventures Group, Highland Capital Partners, Chestnut Street Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Triphammer Ventures, Y Combinator, Waterman Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Norwest Venture Partners, IGNIA.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. This Total Access Fund works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Total Access Fund is more than 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bloom Energy, SHIFT, Capella Space. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Anova Investments||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Cogentrix Energy||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Crossbow Ventures||Florida, United States, West Palm Beach|
|Dingxin Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Metric Collective||New York, New York, United States|
|Paragon Partners, India||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Zhejiang Feihong Jituan Co., Ltd||China, Fuyang, Zhejiang|
|$32M||15 Aug 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||25 Jun 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|13 Jun 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||10 Jun 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||14 May 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|30 Apr 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|18 Mar 2019||Ontario|
|$1M||13 Mar 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||01 Dec 2018||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.