In 2013 was created Structure Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the Structure Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, 500 Startups, Real Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are QueensBridge Venture Partners, Kima Ventures, ZenStone Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, Expansion Venture Capital, Slow Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Apps. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SHIFT, MoviePass, Unbabel.
Opposing the other organizations, this Structure Capital works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Structure Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Cameron Yuill, Daniel Lennon, Jacob Shea, Jillian Manus, Mike Walsh. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|45M||24 Nov 2020||United States, Santa Barbara|
|2M||26 Oct 2020|
|10M||13 Jul 2020||Canada, Vancouver|
|60M||23 Sep 2019||Portugal, Lisbon|
|1M||15 Jul 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|225M||11 Jul 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|2M||29 May 2019||Canada, Old Toronto|
|2M||23 May 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|17M||07 Sep 2018||United States, San Francisco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.