In 2003 was created Wavemaker Partners, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Enterprise Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DigitalGlobe, MINDBODY, SHIFT.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Wavemaker Partners, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, Y Combinator, DFJ. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Draper Associates, Double M Partners, Canyon Creek Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Tech Coast Angels, Sequoia Capital India.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Wavemaker Partners performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Wavemaker Partners is 5-10 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by David Siemer, Eric Manlunas, Paul Santos. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||08 Nov 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||07 Oct 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||08 Sep 2022||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
|$7M||05 Sep 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|01 Sep 2022||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|$2M||18 Jul 2022||Vietnam, Saint James, Jamaica|
|$8M||03 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$7M||07 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$6M||31 May 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Poladrone, a drone startup, raised $4.29m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Wavemaker Partners and joined by MTDC, ZB Capital Limited, and angel investors.
– The company plans to use the funding for hiring and to scale operations and to build more service centers in agricultural areas.
– Portcast, a logistics operating system, raised $3.2m in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by Newtown Partners, with participation from Wavemaker Partners, TMV, Innoport and SGInnovate.
– Based in Singapore, Portcast serves clients in Asia and Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.