Partech is the famous VC, which was founded in 1982. The venture was found in Europe in France. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2006. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Partech works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Partech is 10-50 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline InvenSense, Toss, ManoMano For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Health Care. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by John Kim, Thomas G. McKinley, Vincent Worms. We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Partech, startups are often financed by DCM Ventures, Techstars, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DCM Ventures, HWVP, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Adams Street Partners, 3i Group, 360 Capital Partners.
|9M||28 Jul 2003||United States, San Bruno|
|7M||16 May 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|7M||11 Jan 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|16M||19 Jan 2021||Germany, Hamberg|
|01 Oct 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|10M||25 Nov 2008||United States, Palo Alto|
|37M||04 Jun 2018||France, Paris|
|16M||28 Aug 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|22M||13 Jun 2019||France, Paris|
|10M||29 May 2019||France, Paris|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.