Apex Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1987. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Apex Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Enterprise Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Advanced Equities. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are North Hill Ventures, ECentury Capital Partners, Pritzker Group Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, North Hill Ventures, I2A Fund.
The current fund was established by James Johnson. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The average startup value when the investment from Apex Venture Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this Apex Venture Partners works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bloom Energy, Cortera, Celox Networks. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Analytics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|10M||19 Aug 2008||United States, Lowell|
|15M||18 Sep 2000||United States, Milledgeville|
|7M||09 Feb 2006||United States, Pittsburgh|
|9M||28 Nov 2008||United States, Pittsburgh|
|6M||28 May 2002||United States, Pittsburgh|
|8M||23 Aug 2002|
|2M||23 Feb 2001||United States, Seattle|
|24 Jun 2002||United States, Irvine|
|13M||12 Apr 2000||United States, Burlingame|
Data Critical Corporation
|3M||08 Nov 1996||United States, Bothell|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.