In 2008 was created ff Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Addepar, Ionic Security, Rescale. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by John Frankel. The overall number of key employees were 11.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this ff Venture Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from ff Venture Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2013. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the ff Venture Capital, startups are often financed by RRE Ventures, Founder Collective, Correlation Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are KEC Ventures, Zelkova Ventures, Techstars Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lerer Hippeau, Kleiner Perkins, Contour Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||22 Sep 2022||Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland|
|$5M||21 Sep 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$1M||05 Jul 2022||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$12M||12 Apr 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
Linker - Cloud Fulfillment Platform
|$4M||14 Feb 2022||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$2M||09 Feb 2022||Tartu, Tartumaa, Estonia|
|$15M||20 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||16 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|09 Nov 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
– HoneyBee, a startup that aims to help companies provide access to financial support to their employees, announced it has raised $5.7 million in equity in a round led by FFVC.
– Resolute Ventures, Afore Capital, Rebalance Capital, K50 and Financial Venture Studio also participated in the financing, along with two-time NBA all-star Baron Davis.
– Mosaic is a New York-based provider of an AI-powered SaaS platform for resource management.
– Series A $4m brings company valuation to $10m.
– The round was led by Las Olas Venture Capital with participation from Ocean Azul Partners, ff Venture Capital, Tensility Venture Partners, and Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator.
– The new funding will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.