The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States. Second Century Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DocuSign, Pro.com, DialogTech We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Financial Services. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2016. The typical startup value when the investment from Second Century Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Second Century Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Second Century Ventures, startups are often financed by Sigma Partners, Ignition Partners, Frazier Technology Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are REach, WestRiver Group, LLC, Steve Morgan. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by REach, Salesforce Ventures, Lighter Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Broadscale||New York, New York, United States|
|Cartera de Inversiones CM||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Entertainment One||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|fbFund||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Gang Xuan Ziben||China, Shanghai|
|Guangdong Songfa Ceramics||Chaozhou, China, Guangdong Province|
|Lontra Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Macquarie Infrastructure Partners||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Reliance Modal Ventura||-|
|Senderui Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SHANGHAI HUI RONG||China, Shanghai|
|Skalata Ventures||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|TCDS India LP||-|
|The Towa Bank||Gunma Prefecture, Japan, Maebashi|
|TwinFocus Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||12 Apr 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|11 Apr 2022||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|$4M||02 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$65M||18 Jan 2022||Maryland, United States|
|$60M||23 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|11 Sep 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$10M||26 May 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||20 May 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$50M||19 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Obie, an insurtech platform for landlords, raised $10.7m in a Series A funding round led by Battery Ventures.
– Thomvest Ventures, Funders Club, MetaProp and Second Century Ventures also participated in the financing.
– The company offers instant quotes (by instant, they mean in about three to five minutes).
– The company claims to save policyholders up to 25-30% compared to other insurance premiums.
– Plunk is a mobile app that uses AI and machine-learning to help homeowners make smarter decisions to increase their home’s value.
– The company raised $6.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Seattle-based Unlock Ventures with participation from institutional investors including Sony Innovation Fund, Plug and Play Ventures, Vectr Fintech Partners, and Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.