In 1999 was created OCA Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the OCA Ventures, startups are often financed by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, 500 Startups, Chicago Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Origin Ventures, HPA, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Chicago Ventures, Woodside O'Brien.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cleversafe, Alert Logic, Base. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Software.
The fund was created by Jim Dugan, John Dugan, Peter Ianello. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this OCA Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|GP Healthcare Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Yello Mobile||South Korea, Seoul|
|Turnstone Capital Management||United States, Westport|
|Oklahoma Life Science Fund||United States, Tulsa|
|Buckhill Capital LP||United States, San Francisco|
|Oracle||United States, Redwood Shores|
|Beijing Jetsen Technology||China, Beijing|
|CampVentures||United States, Los Altos|
|INDEE Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Macro||United States, Los Angeles|
|Chuangjin Ziben||China, Beijing|
|Tianjin Pusi Zi Guan||China, Beijing|
|Paine Schwartz Partners||United States, New York|
|Deguang Shengan||China, Haidian|
|Penn Medicine Co-Investment Program||United States, Philadelphia|
|Beyond Black||Germany, Berlin|
|$1M||31 Aug 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$37M||19 Aug 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|$113M||15 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$27M||07 Jul 2021||United States, Boston|
|$1M||18 Jun 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|$8M||29 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||28 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$7M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Middletown|
|$6M||19 Apr 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
– Balto announced the completion of a $37.5m Series B funding round.
– The funding was led by Stripes and joined by RingCentral Ventures.
– Existing investors that participated include Sierra Ventures, TIA Ventures, OCA Ventures, Stage Venture Partners, SaaS Venture Capital, Sandalphon Capital, Cultivation Capital, and Atreides Management.
– The funding comes on the heels of Balto’s two latest product releases and as Balto’s Real-Time Platform surpasses 75 million guided calls and 160 million Real-Time Recommendations.
– Genvid is a NYC-based provider of interactive livestreaming technologies and services.
– Company announced $113m Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by existing investors Valor Equity Partners and Atreides Management with participation from new investors Third Point Ventures, Cobalt Capital, LightShed Ventures, XN, and Lux Capital, existing investors Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, OCA Ventures (via OCA’s new growth equity fund), and Makers Fund and strategic partners Huya, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, and Samsung Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to establish Genvid Entertainment LLC, a new publishing subsidiary dedicated to producing Massive Interactive Live Events.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.