Warburg Pincus is the famous VC, which was founded in 1966. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ant Financial, WuXi AppTec, Go-Jek. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Enterprise Software.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Warburg Pincus is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Warburg Pincus works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The overall number of key employees were 38.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Warburg Pincus, startups are often financed by The Vertical Group, Sequoia Capital China, Norwest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Temasek Holdings, Matrix Partners China, Sequoia Capital China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, The Vertical Group, Temasek Holdings.
|12 Aug 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$57M||20 Jul 2021||Rio De Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|$153M||13 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$500M||09 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Food Safety Net Services
|08 Jul 2021||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|$255M||22 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$150M||09 Jun 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$56M||03 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||02 Jun 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
– Quantexa, a London-based AI startup, raised $153m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Warburg Pincus and joined by existing investors Dawn Capital, AlbionVC, Evolution Equity Partners (a specialist cybersecurity VC), HSBC, ABN AMRO Ventures and British Patient Capital.
– The company was valued between $800m and $900m.
– Quantexa got its start out of a gap in the market that Marria identified when he was working as a director at Ernst & Young tasked with helping its clients with money laundering and other fraudulent activity.
– It has now raised over $240m to date.
– Insilico Medicine announced that it has closed a $255m Series C.
– The financing led by Warburg Pincus, and participated by current investors including Qiming Venture Partners, Pavilion Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Lilly Asia Ventures, Sinovation Ventures, BOLD Capital Partners, Formic Ventures, Baidu Ventures, and new investors including CPE, OrbiMed, Mirae Asset Capital, B Capital Group, Deerfield Management, Maison Capital, Lake Bleu Capital, President International Development Corporation, Sequoia Capital China and Sage Partners.
– The financing will be used to progress Insilico Medicine’s current therapeutic programs into human clinical trials, initiate multiple new programs for novel and difficult targets, and further develop its AI and drug discovery capabilities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.