H.I.G. Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1993. The main department of described VC is located in the Miami. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund was created by Sami Mnaymneh, Tony Tamer. Besides them, we counted 29 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2006. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this H.I.G. Capital performs on 2 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MX Technologies, Centerfield, Xtera For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Information Technology.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the H.I.G. Capital, startups are often financed by Sevin Rosen Funds, Cordova Ventures, Ventures West. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ATDC, Sevin Rosen Funds, Intersouth Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cordova Ventures, Boston Millennia Partners, Sevin Rosen Funds.
The Bluebird Group
|09 Aug 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$50M||28 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|26 Jul 2021||Foothill Ranch, California, United States|
|21 Jun 2021||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|09 Jun 2021||Illinois, United States|
|$225M||17 May 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|13 May 2021||Illinois, United States|
|06 Apr 2021||Minnesota, United States|
|$36M||30 Mar 2021||Illinois, United States|
– Zerigo Health announced a $43m Series B investment led by 7wireVentures, joined by General Catalyst, Dragoneer, Cigna Ventures, Leverage Health Solutions, and Leaps by Bayer.
– The round also included participation by existing investors including SV Health Investors, H.I.G. Capital, and Bluestem Capital.
– This round will allow Zerigo Health to respond to the increasing demand for its innovative connected chronic skin condition solution for the over 40 million Americans living with psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema.
– Glen Tullman, Managing Partner of 7wireVentures, former Founder and CEO of Livongo, and Chief Executive Officer of Transcarent, will join as Executive Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
– Augmedics is a Chicago, IL-based provider of an augmented reality surgical image guidance solutions.
– Company raised $36m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by H.I.G. Capital, Revival Healthcare Capital, and Almeda Ventures with participation from HCA Healthcare Health Insight Capital, as well as existing investor XR Invest (formally known as AO Invest).
– The new investment will be used to continue commercialization throughout the U.S. and into OUS markets, develop the next generation of products, expand to new indications, and obtain CE certification for sales in Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.