Anthos Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fraud Detection, Same Day Delivery. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Machine Zone, Honey, ApplyBoard. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Anthos Capital, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, NCT Ventures, Mucker Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mucker Capital, Greycroft, BIP Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, Menlo Ventures, Matt Mullenweg.
The fund was created by Bryan Kelly, Paul Farr. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Anthos Capital works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|CAMOFI Master||New York, New York, United States|
|Corsair Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Infinitum Partners||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Lighthouse Venture Management||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|OCAPAC Holding Company||-|
|Ofer Media||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Seattle Northwest Securities||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|$200M||29 Aug 2022||-|
|$41M||06 Jul 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$47M||02 Jun 2022||Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela|
|$16M||22 Mar 2022||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$28M||17 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||16 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$22M||03 Mar 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
Time by Ping
|$36M||01 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||01 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– 1047 Games, a game developer, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Insight Partners, Anthos Capital, and earlier seed round investors Galaxy Interactive, VGames, Human Capital, Lakestar, DraperDragon, and Draper University.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $1.2 billion.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and continue to build out its game portfolio.
– Carbon Robotics from Seattle develops agri-robotics.
– The company raised $27m in Series B financing.
– Backers included Anthos Capital, Ignition Partners, Fuse Venture Capital, Voyager Capital, Bolt and Liquid2 Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling production of its products, growing its engineering team and establishing regional sales and support for customers across the U.S.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.