Mucker Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Santa Monica. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Internet. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Honey, ServiceTitan, Victorious. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Mucker Capital, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, BAM Ventures, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, Tech Coast Angels, BAM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tech Coast Angels, First Round Capital, Velos Partners.
This organization was formed by Erik Rannala, William Hsu. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Mucker Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
|2M||27 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||03 May 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|6M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|50M||24 Feb 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|52M||03 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||27 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|10M||12 Jan 2021||United States, Santa Monica|
|15M||17 Dec 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|185K||15 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Specright from Tustin develops Specification Management software to manage and share supply chain data across suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers. – Series B $30m round was led by Sageview Capital with participation from VMG Catalyst, Pritzker Venture Capital Group, Okapi Venture Capital, Fika Ventures, and Mucker Capital. – The new investment will be used to double the company’s headcount by early 2022 and expand operations globally. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.