PJC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the PJC, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, CVP, Venture Capital Fund of New England. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Egan-Managed Capital, Borealis Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Capital Fund of New England, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Egan-Managed Capital.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. Comparing to the other companies, this PJC performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video, Health Care. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fidelis Cybersecurity, Sittercity, Power Assure.
This organization was formed by David Martirano, Sean Marsh. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|$4M||12 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||29 Jul 2021||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$2M||01 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||13 Apr 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$4M||07 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||12 Mar 2021||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$60M||18 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||17 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||13 Aug 2020||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
– Machinery Partner, a Boston, MA-based company offering novel procurement, financing and support for small businesses needing heavy machinery, raised $4.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by One Way Ventures (from Boston and focused on backing immigrant founders) and Euclid Ventures (from the West Coast and focused on B2B marketplaces), with participation from PJC and Techstars Ventures, as well as angel investors including early Uber employees, dozens of founders of Venture backed companies, and Nicole Glaros, the Chief Investment Strategy Officer of Techstars.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate sales as well as technology development.
– Kudos, a startup that is looking to reinvent the disposable diaper with sustainability in mind, announced the close of a $2.4m seed round of financing.
– Investors include Foundation Capital, XFund, PJC, Precursor Ventures, Liquid 2 Ventures, SV Angel, Underscore VC, Alpha Bridge Ventures, April Underwood and more.
– Kudos is the first and only disposable baby diaper to earn the cotton natural seal from Cotton Inc. for having 100% cotton touching the baby’s skin instead of plastic.
– They’re also made with four times more plant-based materials than the top disposable diaper out there.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.