Data Point Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Data Point Capital, startups are often financed by Chicago Ventures, Lakewest Venture Partners, Brian Spaly. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PJC, Rev1 Ventures, Chicago Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rev1 Ventures, Western Technology Investment, Transmedia Capital.
The fund was created by Scott Savitz. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2013. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Data Point Capital performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Fashion, Advertising. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight APERIO Systems, Print Syndicate, Kitsy Lane.
Funds with similar focus
|BANK IM BISTUM ESSEN eG||Essen, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|CHV Capital||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Convergent Investors||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Dumont Venture||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|East of England Co-operative Society Limited||-|
|Matsui Securities||Chiyoda, Japan|
|MP Healthcare Venture Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|NXT Ventures||Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States|
|Oak Hill Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Pi Capital Group||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|S Ventures||Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States|
|Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories (SNBL)||Chiyoda, Japan|
|The Tribe||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$22M||13 Apr 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||03 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$22M||13 Oct 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$5M||11 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|08 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||09 Oct 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||06 Oct 2020||Virginia, United States|
|$5M||26 Aug 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– Trifecta, a Sacramento, Calif.-based organic food delivery service, closed a $20m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Spring Lake Equity Partners (Plated, Signify Health), with participation from Data Point Capital, Raptor Group, and Hall Group.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand the reach of its core fully prepared meal delivery services and its immersive digital offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.