Popmenu Raises $65M Funding Round Led by Tiger Global to Accelerate A.I.-Powered Digital Solution for Restaurants
11 Jun, 2021
– Moglix is an Indian industrial B2B commerce platform focused on the manufacturing space.
– The company provides solutions to more than 500,000 SMEs and 3,000 manufacturing plants across India, Singapore, the UK and the UAE.
– In this latest round of funding, the company raised $120m.
– Accel Partners, Jungle Ventures and Venture Highway have been the earliest investors in the company.
– The company has in-subsequent rounds received investments from leading global venture capital funds such as Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital India, International Finance Corporation and Composite Capital among others.