This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Maersk Growth is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Copenhagen. The VC's location is in Europe, Denmark. Maersk Growth is a CVC subsidiary of a larger organisation.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Besides Maersk Growth, start-ups are typically funded by Plug and Play, Global Founders Capital, Saarbruecker 21 and 4 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Radicle Growth, Global Founders Capital, Finistere Ventures, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Newark Venture Partners, Radicle Growth, Mindset Ventures.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Agriculture, Shipping. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Germany. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. FreightHub, ImpactVision, HUUB are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.