Maersk Growth is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in Europe in Denmark. Maersk Growth appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Copenhagen.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Maersk Growth, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, Global Founders Capital, Saarbruecker 21. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Radicle Growth, Global Founders Capital, Finistere Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Newark Venture Partners, Radicle Growth, Mindset Ventures.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Agriculture, Shipping. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FreightHub, ImpactVision, HUUB.
|$82M||06 Oct 2021||Bath, England, United Kingdom|
|23 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$24M||14 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|08 Sep 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$200M||27 Jul 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$30M||21 Jun 2021||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$10M||24 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$90M||20 Nov 2020||New York, United States|
|$13M||19 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– MODIFI announced $24M in funding, which brings its valuation to more than $120M.
– The round was led by Heliad Equity Partners with a co-investment from Neva SGR, the venture capital investment vehicle of Italy’s leading banking group Intesa San Paolo.
– Existing investors also participated significantly, including Global Founders Capital, Maersk Growth, and Picus Capital.
– The funds will be used to grow MODIFI’s digital trade finance platform for SMBs (small-to-medium businesses) into a global trade management hub.
– Baton, an autonomous trucking company, has closed a $10.5m Series A round of funding.
– The round was co-led by 8VC and Maersk Growth–the corporate venture arm of AP Moller-Maersk, the global leader in transportation and logistics.
– Baton both paves the way for the adoption of autonomous vehicles in trucking and solves the largest and most well-known problem in the industry: the over two billion hours lost annually due to dwell and detention.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.