The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Future Shape, startups are often financed by Pelion Venture Partners, Data Collective DCVC, Crosslink Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, PeopleFund, Mitsui Kinzoku-SBI Material Innovation Fund.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Medical. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Weave, Vium, Simbe Robotics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical startup value when the investment from Future Shape is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|Aurelia Private Equity||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Aurus||Chile, Lo Barnechea, Santiago Metropolitan Region|
|Blom ASA||Norway, Oslo|
|CBG Asset Management||-|
|Dotc United Group||China, Shanghai|
|ELAS Technology Investment||Achim, Germany, Lower Saxony|
|Inland TechStart Fund||Spokane, United States, Washington|
|Tibet Qiming Music||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|$122M||27 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||21 Sep 2021||Bandung, West Java, Indonesia|
|$20M||10 Aug 2021||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
|15 Jun 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$50M||19 May 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$60M||18 May 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$20M||22 Apr 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$13M||24 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$18M||23 Feb 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
– Indonesian social commerce startup Evermos raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by UOB Venture Management’s Asia Impact Investment Fund II and joined by IFC, MDI Ventures, Telkomsel Mitra Innovation and Future Shape, along with returning investors Jungle Ventures and Shunwei Capital.
– The funding will be used on hiring, enhancing Evermos’ recommendation engine and other AI-based tech, and entering new regions in Indonesia.
– The company says it currently has 100,000 active resellers in more than 500 Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities, mostly in Java. Its goal is to reach more than one million resellers throughout Indonesia over the next five years.
– XpertSea, a Canadian company transforming how seafood is farmed and traded, announced it has closed a $20M USD Series B funding round.
– The round was led by QED Investors and Atlantico with Investissement Quebec joining previous investors Obvious Ventures, Aqua-Spark, Tony Fadell’s Future Shape, Real Ventures and edō Capital.
– QED partner Lauren Morton will join XpertSea’s board, resulting in both an executive team and a board where women are in the majority.
– By 2050 our planet will need 70% more food production to feed 10 billion people. Aquaculture represents one of the most efficient and sustainable ways to supply that quality protein, but technology gaps and the lack of financial services to underbanked farmers are major barriers to growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.