Spring SEEDS Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, Singapore. The the headquarters of this VC is in Singapore.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Security, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are BeMyGuest, Latize, Shopmatic. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Singapore. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 4 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Spring SEEDS Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3 participants. Aside from Spring SEEDS Capital, start-ups are often funded by Wavemaker Partners, Jungle Ventures, August One and 2 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are August One, Jungle Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, the total number of co-investors is 3. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Wavemaker Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Singapore Exchange Limited, out of 1 investor from our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.8% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.