The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Boston.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WeWork. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Harvard Management Company, startups are often financed by Benchmark, Aleph. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Management, T. Rowe Price, JP Morgan Chase & Co.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hony Capital, T. Rowe Price, SoftBank Investment Advisers.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Harvard Management Company is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014.
We also calculated 15 valuable employees in our database.
|ACROSStheC||Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|DXA Invest||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Mercer||New York, New York, United States|
|Ocean Tomo||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Parkwood||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|RLC Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shigagin Lease Capital||Japan, Otsu, Shiga Prefecture|
|the Neto Group||-|
|$130M||19 Jul 2022||Tempe, Arizona, United States|
|$2M||28 Feb 2022||Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|$2M||17 Jan 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$1M||05 Jan 2022||Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|$2M||16 Nov 2021||Albany, New York, United States|
|$55M||08 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|02 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$500K||31 Aug 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$1M||19 Aug 2021||Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile|
– Leap raised $55m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Owl Ventures.
– It also saw participation from Harvard Management Company, Inc, along with returning investors Jungle Ventures and Sequoia Capital India.
– Leap is building the infrastructure to enable students to pursue international higher education. It runs a million-member strong community of international study aspirants in South Asia and has helped over 60,000 students in their study abroad journey over the last 18 months.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.