International Finance Corporation appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1956. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Washington.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bandhan Bank, Network International, Coursera. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the International Finance Corporation, startups are often financed by Quona Capital, IFC Venture Capital Group, Omidyar Network. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quona Capital, Endeavor Catalyst, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IFC Venture Capital Group, CDC Group, Vostok Emerging Finance.
The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from International Finance Corporation the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this International Finance Corporation works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
|60M||27 May 2021||Malaysia, Subang Jaya|
|43M||20 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|40M||30 Apr 2021||India, Mumbai|
|51M||26 Apr 2021||India, Mumbai|
Open Co (Brazil)
|25M||24 Mar 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
|840M||25 Feb 2021||Mauritius, " Mauritius"}|
|5M||04 Feb 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|6M||03 Feb 2021||United States, New Haven|
|5M||01 Feb 2021||Bangladesh, Dhaka|
– Klar, a leading digital financial services platform providing a transparent, free and secure alternative to traditional debit and credit services in Mexico, announced its Series B funding round, subject to applicable regulatory approvals, including clearance of the Mexican Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV) and the Mexican Economic Competition Commission (COFECE). – General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm, led the round with participation from existing investors Prosus Ventures, Quona Capital, Mo... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.