In 2015 was created MDI Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Jakarta. The company was established in Asia in Indonesia. MDI Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from MDI Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this MDI Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Singapore. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Advertising. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Kredivo, InstaReM, CXA Group
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the MDI Ventures, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Openspace Ventures, GMO VenturePartners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, Openspace Ventures, GMO VenturePartners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wavemaker Partners, Telkomsel Mitra Inovasi, Tiger Global Management.
This organization was formed by Nicko Widjaja. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$29M||22 Jul 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|07 Jun 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$38M||24 May 2021||Bandung, West Java, Indonesia|
|05 May 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$28M||03 May 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|22 Apr 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$170M||05 Mar 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta Raya|
|25 Feb 2021||-|
Mobile Premier League
|$90M||21 Sep 2020||Karnataka|
– Indonesian social commerce startup Evermos raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by UOB Venture Management’s Asia Impact Investment Fund II and joined by IFC, MDI Ventures, Telkomsel Mitra Innovation and Future Shape, along with returning investors Jungle Ventures and Shunwei Capital.
– The funding will be used on hiring, enhancing Evermos’ recommendation engine and other AI-based tech, and entering new regions in Indonesia.
– The company says it currently has 100,000 active resellers in more than 500 Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities, mostly in Java. Its goal is to reach more than one million resellers throughout Indonesia over the next five years.
– Aruna, a seafood supply chain startup, raised $35m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Prosus Ventures and East Ventures Growth Fund, with participation from SIG and returning investors including AC Ventures, MDI and Vertex Ventures.
– The company works primarily with small fisheries (or ones that have boats with about one to two metric tonnes of capacity) and focuses on sustainability, helping suppliers adhere to the United Nations Goal 14’s targets.
– It was founded in 2016 by Farid Naufal Aslam, Indraka Fadhlillah and Utari Octavianty, who met while studying information technology administration and management at Telkom University.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.