3one4 Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Bangalore.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Big Data. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Licious, Jigsaw Academy, Velvetcase.
This organization was formed by Pranav Pai. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2016. This 3one4 Capital works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from 3one4 Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the 3one4 Capital, startups are often financed by Mohandas Pai, StartupXseed Ventures, India Quotient. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Aarin Capital, StartupXseed Ventures, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aarin Capital, StartupXseed Ventures, Sistema Asia Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||14 Sep 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$10M||09 Sep 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$22M||29 Aug 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$1M||26 Aug 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|25 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$13M||17 Aug 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$15M||19 Jul 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$9M||13 Jul 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$10M||30 Jun 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– WeRize is a Bengaluru, India-based socially distributed financial services platform.
– The company raised USD8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by 3one4 Capital, Kalaari Capital, Picus Capital and Orios Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and expand operations.
– Everstage, a no-code sales commission automation platform, raised $1.7m seed funding.
– The round was led by 3One4 Capital and joined by angel investors including Rippling co-founder Prasanna Sankar; Chargebee co-founders Krish Subramanian and Rajaraman Santhanam; Freshworks chief revenue officer Sidharth Malik; Conga chief technology officer Koti Reddy; Ally.io CEO Vetri Vellore; and RFPIO CEO Ganesh Shankar.
– The company is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, with an office in Chennai, India.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.