In 2011 was created Shunwei Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing. The company was established in Asia in China.
The current fund was established by Jun Lei, Tuck Lye Koh. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Xiaomi, iQiyi, NIO Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, FinTech.
The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Shunwei Capital works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Shunwei Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Shunwei Capital, startups are often financed by Matrix Partners China, India Quotient, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ZhenFund, Source Code Capital, Hillhouse Capital Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings, Qiming Venture Partners, Morningside Venture Capital.
|108M||20 Nov 2018||China, Jianggan District|
|3M||01 Aug 2016||China, Dongcheng District|
|28M||22 Sep 2016||China, Chaoyang City|
|01 Dec 2013||China, Pukou District|
|250M||21 Mar 2018|
|103M||05 Jun 2018||China, Chaoyang City|
|892K||01 Jun 2015||China, Jianggan District|
|32M||21 Mar 2018||China, Dongcheng District|
|5M||19 Feb 2016||China, Futian District|
|5M||06 Feb 2020||India, Mumbai|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.